We’re teaming up with universities across the country to uncover fresh new digital talent. As we enter a new decade, we’re asking both undergraduate and postgraduate students to simply tell us what they think the future of digital marketing looks like and why, in 500-1,000 words.
What you could win:
• £500 which can be used towards the cost of course books or living costs
• A paid two-week internship in the summer of 2020
• Our favourite entries will be published on our website
• Every article we use gets a £10 Amazon voucher
• A boost for your CV – as well as becoming a published author, you’ll have your article shared through our social media channels
How to enter:
To enter, simply tell us what you think the future of digital marketing looks like. Share your predicted trends in 500-1,000 words, and use the form below to submit your article. Don’t forget to include your contact details and the name of the course you’re studying.
Perhaps you think social media will be even more important for brands in 2020, or maybe you think mobile apps will play a crucial role in audience engagement? Let us know your thoughts and why to be in with a chance of winning.
Struggling for inspiration? Take a look at a few of our recent articles:
See our full terms and conditions here:
We’re a digital marketing agency based in Great Baddow, Chelmsford. We specialise in search, but ultimately our aim is to grow our clients’ businesses, whether that’s through SEO, PPC, social media, PR, email marketing, or web design and development.
We’re a fast-growing, young team, always on the look-out for new talent.
Looking to get results from your website?
Our clients love our work and we always deliver, get in touch with one of our experts today to find out how...GET IN TOUCH