Our passion for delivering ethical, affordable and effective Digital Marketing solutions to growing companies has cemented our reputation as one of the most trusted and respected search marketing companies in the South East.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, team focused PPC manager to join our search consultancy, in Chelmsford, Essex. Working closely with their existing digital marketing teams, you will be responsible for managing a range of accounts and running various aspects of their clients’ paid search marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to manage a paid search department and shape the company’s PPC offering. With a large varied client base in place including some household names it really is an excellent role for the right individual.
The role will include
- Assist with or process PPC audits for new clients
- Assist with the creation and management of paid campaigns on Google Ads
- Help establish targets and manage budgets
- Analyse analytics, report and feedback to clients
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC
Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidate will need 1-5 years’ experience of managing multiple Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics although will consider someone who has managed a large sole account in the past.
- You will have good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies & ideas to clients effectively.
- Ideally Google Ads qualified
- Google Analytics qualified preferred
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Proficient with advanced Google features, such as display, shopping and advanced bidding strategies
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing agency with excellent culture
- Regular company nights out and trips
- 28 days annual holidays
- The opportunity for further training and progression
- Salary £28-£42k depending on experience
- The opportunity to manage your own department and develop a great career
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Office based with the ability to work flexibly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,500.00-£42,000.00 per year depending on experience
- Excellent Career Progression
- Great Team and Office Atmosphere
- Regular Team Trips away
- Company events
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
The company currently works full time in the office adhering to the latest government guidelines. Social distancing is adhered to and most client meetings are now carried out via Teams or Zoom.
- Google AdWords: 2 year (preferred)
- Agency Experience