1. The promoter is: FSE Digital (registered company no. 08376213), whose registered office is at Old Brewery, 47 Church Street, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 7JA.
2. The competition is open only to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying at a UK-based university.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 10th April 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Likewise, FSE Digital does not accept any responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Write an article of 500-800 words about what you think the future of digital marketing looks like.
– Submit your article via the form on the competition page (https://www.fsedigital.com/win-500-towards-your-tuition-fees-and-become-a-published-author/).
9. FSE Digital reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
– 1st prize is £500 towards tuition fees, plus a 2-week internship during the summer of 2020
– £10 Amazon voucher for other articles published
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges at FSE Digital. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition and its winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry article.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. FSE Digital shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.